Pat's Steakhouse has a tradition as a coach inn and travelers' rest stop that dates back more than 150 years. Inside, the restaurant's comfortable dining rooms are warm with the amber colors of aged wood, the ideal atmosphere for guests to relax and enjoy the spirit of the occasion. Pat's menu of traditional fare, including their renowned hand-trimmed steaks, will surely satisfy every member of your dinner party. Pat's Steakhouse offers an ideal setting for your special evening with the perfect blend of ambience, attentive service, and savory fare. Pat's Steakhouse is conveniently located at 2437 Brownsboro Road. Pat's Steakhouse is handicapped accessible.
Reservations are accepted and encouraged.
Come visit our historic Louisville Irish Landmark!
Pat’s is proud to be family owned and operated since 1958. We plan to keep this tradition alive for future generations to enjoy our rich history and community spirit
• Specializing in Rehearsal Dinners, Anniversary & Birthday Parties - 3 Private Rooms
• Voted Best Steakhouse by Louisville Magazine, Leo Magazine, CitySearch.com and Kentucky Monthly Magazine
• Complete Menu including steaks, seafood and chicken
• Outside Garden, Dining & Bar
• Celebrating our 50th Anniversary
Looking forward to 50 more!